Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Been 2 weeks!

Alright its been a while,  my fault!  Life has been crazy with job interviews (another one today!), kids, gym etc.  I was stuck in a stall for two weeks and it has finally broken :) i weighed in today at 265. I am officially weighing less than i did when i was at my lowest in recent years. Lowest i remember being was right before i got pregnant and weighed 268. That was in january of 2009

I have been going to the gym at least 3xs a week doing 60 minutes of cardio on elliptical or cross trainer machine. My calorie intake averages 600 calories or so (250 is my am homemade  protein shake. It includes frozen strawberries and low fat milk).  When i do cardio i knock out 800 calories or so. So that's an update on my life as of now. I am so happy with my sleeve :). On friday i will weigh but also measure and post results. I measure around 4th of each month but am antsy to measure because of that long stall to see since i felt clothes getting looser on me :)

Til later!

No comments:

Post a Comment