Friday, July 6, 2012

11 days post op

I am now 11 days post op. I weighed in today at 273.0 pounds which is amazing since just 11 days ago i weighed 297. So total of 24 pounds in less than two weeks :)

I had my one week follow up appointment yesterday. My surgeon said i am doing a great job and on track to meet and exceed expectations. Their expectation is that u lose 10% of total body weight in first month. For me that is 29.7 lbs in first month. I am super excited :) 

I talked to donny and i set a goal for myself. By 9 months i want to be down 100 pounds. I think i can do this i just have to keep my focus. If i look at it from my highest weight i am down 42 lbs. If i consider just from pre op diet i am down 31 pounds :)

2 comments:

  1. All the best in your weight loss program dear. It will take a lot of hardwork and discipline.
    online training sessions

    ReplyDelete