Tuesday, July 17, 2012

At a stall

I knew it would happen but it still sucks.  I weighed in at 272.2 on july 9 after two weeks. On monday i weighed 272.0 for week three. I did get to start regular food last monday, well semi regular. I can eat meat that can be shredded or chewed to like a puree and mashed foods. I am having lunch right now :) tuna!

I have been getting more active at the gym with cardio. Doing 40 min of cardio usually mixing up elliptical and treadmill. I tried to start where i left off with c25k but it didn't work. I couldn't keep up. So when i go to the gym tomorrow i will back up a week in workout to week 4 and repeat it. I am registered for 5k in November and want to be ready!

I also have a job interview on friday for a long term sub job at a private school. I am hoping I can get it so that way I at least know I have work at the beginning of the year through october.

Well that's about it. Nothing really exciting. Hoping this stall breaks soon because it definitely makes me anxious :)

No comments:

Post a Comment