Monday, July 9, 2012

Two weeks down, rest of my life to go!

This was written july 9 but i never hit publish. Whoops!

Well i made it through the liquid diet!  Today for breakfast i had scrambled egg (maybe about half an egg haha) and it was great!  So nice to not have soup and broth and jello :)

I have decided to put the scale up because it is resulting in being disappointed which i know i shouldn't be. When i was at the hospital right before surgery i weighed in at 297. At one week i weighed 278.6. In ONE WEEK. Now today i weigh 272.2. I know in my head that's a great loss for one week, 6.4 lbs. Before surgery i would have been jumping up and down. But now it feels like it doesn't measure up to week one. I need to be happy and i  am happy with it. But weighing in each day and seeing   -.8 or  -.2  is semi depressing compared to-3.2 in a day. So i am not weighing myself til thursday and will weigh Mondays and Thursdays and not in between.

In other news i am sitting at orthopedic surgeon office. Getting my right knee checked. I haven't been able to go up stairs without pain in a LONG TIME. In december they did an ultrasound and found a cyst in knee on right side. I dealt with it but in may it started hurting again so i got referral and appt for this. The dr wants xrays so waiting for nurse to take me back for that. Looking forward to hopefully getting answers :)

Well that's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment