Monday, April 23, 2012

Worked out today

So, I did a work out a few days ago for C25K...  here are the stats for it:

C25k Day 2 wk 2.
30 min
1.76 miles
301.2 calories.


Now, this is from TODAY...  I am pretty happy about this, as all my numbers improved
C25k week 2 day 3
30 minutes
361 calories
1.95 miles
 
 
These cycled through run 1 min 30 seconds, walk 2 minutes... back and forth for 21 minutes :)  Then I had cool down and warm up in there.
 
So definite improvements in distance and calories burned from work out to the next.  Looking forward I am planning on going to the gym tomorrow after work to start week 3 day 1.  I know it will be difficult (as it has more running all at one time) but I feel up to it. I am slowly pushing forward in building myself to be able to do a 5k in August.  On day 2 I did 20 minutes on the elliptical and did 10 minutes today on the elliptical after completing the 5K.  I had to stop because my knee was starting to hurt, but I know that I will be able to keep going and build myself up to a better endurance. 
 
Alright, well I am going to head off to bed!  I just thought that I should post to keep myself motivated and accountable for what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment