Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Measurements!

Well I did my measurements a little early (we as a group I do it with generally do it on the first Monday of the month but I went ahead and did it today to begin January 1st off right.

Bust: 43 same
Chest: 38 same
Waist: 38.5 (down .25)
Hips:47 (down 1.75)
Thighs: 23 (down 1)
R calf: 18.75 (down .25)
L calf: 17.5 ( down .5)
Bicep: 13 (down .25)
Forearm: 10.5 (down .25)
Neck:  same.

down 5.75 inches from Dec 4 and overall down 72.25!

Pretty good if I say so myself :)  wish I saw drop in bust but hey I will take it. This is first drop on right calf in a few months

I may be posting more frequently. Like one of my goals this year is to do the half marathon I found out about a blog challenge where you post what you do for running each day. So I will be attempting it :). So until the post this evening I bid you farewell!

Here is to leave with u a few pictures :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ashley! I have really enjoyed reading your blog these last few months. I have my surgery on the 14th and you give me so much hope! ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Good luck! I am just so happy with results :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks! Good luck! I am just so happy with results :)

    ReplyDelete