Friday, January 4, 2013

January 4th :)

Alright Another day! This morning I took my two boys for a walk with my two nieces visiting us from Oregon.  Pushing stroller my app says we walked 1.45 miles in 42 minutes and burned 278 calories. Again not the most burn so to speak but any exercise is good exercise.

On side note, I go to doctor on Tuesday to see if there is another medicine I can take to help my asthma.  I can do elliptical fine but when I try to run on treadmill I feel like my lungs are collapsing in and I can't breathe. I always was fine with albuterol inhaler before but it isn't helping anymore.  Hopefully there is something else I can use!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just found your blog via #Janathon. I have always been a runner but was recently diagnosed with asthma. Now I struggle. Still not found a solution despite many different inhalers.I shall battle on though, and the #Janathon group helps motivate me. Anyway, good luck.

    ReplyDelete