Sunday, June 24, 2012

Night Before

So my surgery is tomorrow. I have been really excited and gung ho about it. However today hearing a bit of negativity about it makes me question it, even though i know that I am going to do it, I feel its my time, you know? I was talking with my husband and earlier one of his immediate family members (and one I really care about ) had been talking with him how she isn't comfortable with me doing this, thinks I shouldn't and told him how I have been losing weight on protein shakes, that it is noticable, and that I should just stick it out so to speak... The thing is I know me, and i know that I always bounce back and forth... Today has been a true struggle to keep on liquid diet because of surgery tomorrow... For my 'healthy meal' I am trying to make good choices, but I know I haven't, I know that I made mistakes. This tool, with the surgery, will help me conquer my struggle and give me that boost for the opportunity.

Relative of DH said she talked to some of the other teachers at the school we worked at and said how they were telling her that I shouldn't do this, its not necessary, etc... I guess that just weighs on my mind that maybe I could, all these people believe that I can do it... maybe I can, even if I think i can't.

I know this might be scattered a bit (I definitely feel like this post is all over the place) but just wanted to put into writing about this... response or not, I know that there might not be anything to be said, just wanted to share kinda what I am going through night before surgery...

 I will still be doing this, because I still feel like I am meant to do this, but its hard hearing these people say you can do it without the tool of the surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment